U click me, I'll click u.

current mood :

im walking in the rain. i find myself trying to wash away the pain.

Monday, November 10, 2008

sedikit kata2...

F0r th0se wh0 still dunn0, my names Fatin Dalila Shamsuddin.. Pleasure t0 kn0e u guys..hehehee.. btw, im ready f0r a new life.. new envir0nment.. new relati0nship,, and a new 0f everything.. but I g0tta be s0me0ne new! C0z 0bvi0usly I need t0 change inside and 0utside.. BERTUKAR! Hahahaaa…

Nak tulis ape yek? Hurmmm… a new relati0nship! What a b0wink t0pic t0 discuss.. tapi nk discuss gak.. hahahaaa.. well 1st n f0rm0st relati0nship between fwenz,, xde kawan b0wink si0t! tapi aku cam l0st k0ntek sket ngn dak2 zaman sk0la dulu... where r u guys!? K0ntek me ASAP!! kangan bangat sama kamu... buat bella, aten ngn chumei, I cnt wait t0 see y0u girls! Wait f0r me eh? Buat yg mengenali diri ini,especially abg Lan, (jgn r ckp saye pengkhianat… xbesh dgr.. hehehee..), aspa, am, p0sto, hakam n sesape aje, next time ill j0in u guys lepak2 k? heheheee.. the c0nclusi0n is, I cant live with0ut fwen lah..hahahahaa..ape la aku merapek ni? =P and buat member ym aku, aku siyes sayang kamu sume! kamula tempat aku luah prasaan, tempat aku membebel ntah pape.. hahahaaa....

If I am in a relati0nship with a guy (0f c0urse), I am very seri0us.. I give it a l0t.. and want a l0t 0ut 0f it.. I am really em0ti0nal and in t0uch with my feelings.. but I als0 l0ve t0 have fun and let lo0se.. I am a party girl.. hahahaaa.. s0meb0dy asked me, what stuff I write ab0ut? What makes me d0 such things? What inspirer me? Well If I am hurt, I always need t0 write ab0ut it,, it makes me feel better.. whatever is eating away at me, I write ab0ut.. I can write p0ssitive things, and I d0 but until recently I am a teenager, and teenagers are very mo0dy; and when y0u’re gr0wing up, y0u are trying t0 figure 0ut wh0 y0u are.. and y0u d0nt quite kn0w.. being a teenager is hard.. kan? kan? Tp kgkadang aku bantai je pape.. hahahahaaaa..

1 pembebel berjaya:

Syahir said...

hehehe. when u describe urself like that..i mean.. when it comes to love, i am very serious... hehe... same goes by me.. :) .. we're kinda like the same type...hehe.well, dunno that much,but by the way you're writing n blogging,its interesting. (errr..you dont mind me commenting ur post,do you?)