U click me, I'll click u.

current mood :

im walking in the rain. i find myself trying to wash away the pain.

Monday, November 10, 2008

I AM ENOUGH.

“U cnt change wat is a part of u…”

Although I’ve often tried…

My body was neva thin enough…

My imperfections I’d always hide…

I smiled wen they said I m beautiful…

I laughed wen they said I was great…

But it took a long time to bilif in their words…

I figured loneliness was my fate…

The boys I wanted didn’t want me…

I was tossed,used n torn…

So many took me s a joke…

I crawled inside myself-scared n forlorn…

My self –esteem hd let me down…

My bilif in myself was nil….

I didn’t understand where I was headed….

Couldn’t understand until………….

I finally decided 2 bilif in me….

I realized dat I was worth so much….

Diz was wen I could c through d storm…..

Wen I allowed my soul 2 b touched…

I sumtimes wish fer money n luv….

Wen times get distressing n tough….

But I knoe dat I will luv myself…..

No matter wat-

I AM ENOUGH!

0 pembebel berjaya: