U click me, I'll click u.

current mood :

im walking in the rain. i find myself trying to wash away the pain.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 1 — Your favorite song

Today’s is quite a tall order. Selecting ONE favourite song is a task easier said than done, people. I have many favourite songs from different genres, and my list of favourites changes from year to year as I discover new songs and artists.

Nevertheless, i'm going to play this challenge by the rules and pick only ONE favourite song. I thought long and hard about it. (As it's i'm answering exams bhahaha). And in the end I decided to just go with the song that i probably most often call my CURRENT favourite. And i think its yours too.



I’m into this right now because the music really nice – the verse structure is amazing and I could just cry when listening to this. The lyrics are really what you make them and Anuar Zain has one of the most tragically beautiful voices I’ve ever heard. It makes me want to cry and dance at the same time.

0 pembebel berjaya: