U click me, I'll click u.

current mood :

im walking in the rain. i find myself trying to wash away the pain.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ill know better.

ive made mistakes in my life.
ive let people take advantage of me.
i mean, advantages.
and i accepted way less then i deserve.
but, ive learned from my bad choices.
and even though there are some things i can never get back,
some things that ill regret my whole life,
and people who will never be sorry,
ill know better next time
and i wont settle for anything less than i deserve.



everyday is here to remind me
that the past is always behind me.
something that i can never change.
but i wont let it hold me back.

3 pembebel berjaya:

Syariniey Amran said...

lets gone be by gone..
the past is memeories even 4 yesterday..

Syariniey Amran said...

atien.
tag nye udah selesai.
huhu
thx yer
nex time gtaw kalau ada tag i.
xperasan.hee

Anonymous said...

mistakes make us grow up.. dun wori, it's going to be alrite ;)