U click me, I'll click u.

current mood :

im walking in the rain. i find myself trying to wash away the pain.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

tomorrow never die~

u never know what to expect when it comes to love. u never know what to expect when it comes to life either. life and love will always throw you curve balls, its up to u to either strike out or hit a home run. perghh. what an unpredictable intro from me. haha.


thinking, remembering, the life ive been through, i strongly admit theres lotsa unpleasant memories that still, and will haunt me for the rest of my life. sedey gle. but theres 1 quote i got from a friend of mine, that makes me stay strong.


"Don't let today's disappointments
cast a shadow on tomorrow's dream."


make sure u tell every1 u love them for this very reason ; no1 can predict what tomorrow will bring. u just have to live for today. ull never know who will walk into or out of ur life tomorrow.

and as for now, theres a guy out there that i thanked so much. his presence do cherish me. imanalova, thank u for loving me. and for accepting me the way i am.

we've had our whole life planned out. yay! excited yes i am.



3 pembebel berjaya:

amer|zhafran said...

gadis bond!!!

hahaha...

imanalova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IN-faz said...

huhuhu...nk kawain jgn lupa jemput ak...